I am so glad that you like it! :) It was fun getting it for you. You have been so diligent with your job and when you were going to school. It seemed perfect in memory of such a year. <3
hehe...comment again...I didn't realize that you were referring to me being kinder than you when you got me that um er... "flake" ornament. I thought that that was hilarious! You make my life so fun Kels!
4 comments:
I am so glad that you like it! :) It was fun getting it for you. You have been so diligent with your job and when you were going to school. It seemed perfect in memory of such a year. <3
Awwww that IS perfect! I love it! =)
How darling ! I had one done for Corina and K, it was fun.
hehe...comment again...I didn't realize that you were referring to me being kinder than you when you got me that um er... "flake" ornament. I thought that that was hilarious! You make my life so fun Kels!
Post a Comment