Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Why I love this girl....



  • Even admist busy schedule, we always find times to reconnect and pick up where we left off

  • She chooses to see life through the eyes of adventure. Hence, almost anytime you are with her, you come away with a story to tell

  • She's often ditzy. Like ME!

  • She's totally laughs and makes fun of me and my quirkish ways. Which I love!

  • She doesn't hide who she is, and is not afraid to express her emotions

  • She loves music and I know I can always go to her or her blog for a good song
  • She's always there when I need a shoulder to cry on

  • At the same time, she's always there when I need somebody to goof of with or break out into fits of laughter with.

  • She's a inspiring model of a young women who loves God and others

  • She sings harmony. I sing melody. Perfect combo for hours of fun!











    8 comments:

    abigail said...

    Oh Kels...I can honestly say the same things about you. You listen to me cry and you make me laugh...we have so many great memories together and I am SO thankful God brought you into my life!!

    I love the pictures you gathered...they brought back various sweet memories. Love you lots, friend! <3

    abigail said...

    P.s. I was on the brink of tears reading this. *happy little sniff*

    Annie said...

    Lots of fun memories you guys have shared! I love BOTH of you so much too! :)

    Corina said...

    That is so sweet, and 100% true!!

    Historian Anne said...

    aww, how sweet. Yes abbie is a jewel and so are you Kels.

    Shelby said...

    Awww...that is so very sweet. Nothing like a good friend! You two are cute together in those pictures.

    Anonymous said...

    I aggree!!
    I have to say that I too go to her blog for a variety of music!!

    Anonymous said...

    P.s Happy to see you Kels back in the blogging world!!