Ever since Ari was a baby, almost everytime I was with her I would be taking cell phone pictures of her and her I together. What can I say, I'm a proud Auntie! =) And of course with the added benefit of being her nanny, I happen to have hundreds of pictures of her on my phone. When she was little, it was so easy to do a self portrait of the two of us, because instinctively when I pulled out my phone she would stare at it and give the cutest smile ever. Most of those pictures are on my old phone. But as she got older, it was more common to get a blurry picture of her because she doesn't want to hold still. Anyways, the other day I decided to put some of the pictures from my phone into a slideshow. As embarassing as it is to admit to all the self portraits I've done of the two of us, I can't help but share this video with my blogger friends. Isn't my niece adorable?! (And btw, enjoy seeing the journey of my hair color within the past few years, haha! I guess it takes a few tries before settling on which style to go with, Lol)
4 comments:
Kelsey!!! You have the most adorable niece ... oh my goodness, I loved this slideshow. :)
[And it never fails, that song "When We're Together" never fails to make me cry ... :P]
Very cute!! Miss both of you!!!
Precious, precious, precious. The sunglasses pics are my favorite. =) And that song makes me cry, too. Love it so much.
What a treasure trove of precious memories! Two of the sweetest, cutest gals there are! <3
Post a Comment