play "the patient" so that their in training DA friend can pass her coronal polish skill evaluation =D
And in my opinion, they make the Best Patients!
I cleaned her teeth, but also left her with a lovely pink stain on her white jacket and with hardly enough time to make it to her next class. Oops! Thanks for graciously putting up with all that, Shelby! You're a peach! =D
And to all of my other "patients".... Thanks to you all, I passed my evaluation with flying colors, and I am now deemed "competent" to perform coronal polishes on "real patients" Woohoo!!! =P
Oh, and I'm looking for patients for when I learn about tooth extractions. Any takers?? ;)
5 comments:
Awwww cute pics!!!
Thanks again for doing mine, it was a great experience :)
ohh how sweet! Yeah for passing Kels! Great!
Aw Kels, that was so fun! What a neat thing to be the patient...it was fun to be sitting there seeing you do your job and using all that you have been learning! And my teeth where happy too! You looked so cute in your lab coat, geeky and official. <3
you look adorable Kels! I'd get the job too if I could look that cute and official! *giggling
I love free dental care.
Post a Comment