
I'm so excited for September when my dear friend Lydia will be coming up for Kimi's wedding. It feels like I've known her forever! We share an enormous number of inside jokes, memories, and secrets. And even though we only lived in the same town for 2 years, our friendship only got stronger as the miles increased between us. So if you ever want a taste of the lives we led as 8 and 10 year olds, I direct you to her blog for a memorable post capturing just a glimpse of the girls we used to be (and still are at times!)
4 comments:
Oh wow, what a rich past you three had/have! Those are the kind of friendships that every kid needs...you are blessed! (I loved reading of all the fun things you three did together ;)
Aww, we got a fun glimpse into your childhood! I had no idea you had such close friends back then!
Awww, Kelsey!!! :) I love you so so so very much, and I cannot WAIT to see you again very soon. It's true ... we have shared so much together, and I feel so blessed to have a friendship such as yours. I couldn't ask for a better best friend! ;)
And thanks for posting a link to my blog ... how sweet of you! I absolutely love memories and treasuring them ... and I love even more making new memories all the time ... love you ever so much, and I'm counting down the days till I see you again!!
I FINALLY read Lydia's post...so fun!! That's such a special past to share with one another...what memories.
Post a Comment