Sharing Thanksgiving with Andrew this year made it extra special for me--plus, it meant two whole Thanksgiving celebrations with two different sets of people. Loved both!
I new that Andrew would make your thanksgiving extra special. Someone to be grateful for I'm sure! =)
I love long walks! I'm glad you had a good time with your family. Do you do a traditional meal (turkey, mashed potatoes..) or do you put a Mexican spin on it?
4 comments:
Adorable picture!!
Sharing Thanksgiving with Andrew this year made it extra special for me--plus, it meant two whole Thanksgiving celebrations with two different sets of people. Loved both!
We celebrated with just our immediate family and aunt and Grandma. Our family went for a long walk beforehand which was very enjoyable and relaxing.
I new that Andrew would make your thanksgiving extra special. Someone to be grateful for I'm sure! =)
I love long walks! I'm glad you had a good time with your family. Do you do a traditional meal (turkey, mashed potatoes..) or do you put a Mexican spin on it?
Being at home was the most special part of all!
Post a Comment