Sunday, September 5, 2010

A fun memory...


"Ooooh, how about you two take a picture together!!!!!"

That is the now infamous sentence from a rather giddy Abigail after our graduation ceremony. I didn't quite understand why Andrew and I needed a picture together. I didn't really know him that well, and it's not like he was there to see me! He was thinking along those same lines as well. But to humour my excited friend, I agreed...after pulling her into the picture as well.

Now, a year later, we laugh about that semi-awkward situation that Abbie caused. And even at a recent wedding I attended with them, Andrew was the one to remind Abbie that "Kelsey and I need our picture together" =)


I'm so grateful for the times I've been able to hang out with this fun couple. They are absolutely adorable together, and I couldn't be more excited for their upcoming wedding. And maybe the photographer can get one picture of Andrew and I...just to make Abbie happy ;)

4 comments:

Annie said...

Hehe....how fun!

abigail said...

HAHAHAHA...oh my goodness, I can't wait to read this post to Andrew. :) LOVE it. That joke is so funny to me. Goodness. I am such an awkward girl.

I love that you guys are actually friends now, too. :) Andrew often says things like "Kelsey's so nice" or "I love it when Kelsey's around."

WE love you, Kelsey! :)

Historian Anne said...

That is the darlingest post ever! Love it!! I can just hear both Abbie and Andrew in their various sentences, and travel through your mind as you heard each one:)

Corina said...

That sounds like the lovable, excited Abbie I know! What a cute new "tradition".