And speaking of Christmas...my mom gave me Sanctus Real's new CD Pieces of a Heart. I love their song "I'll Show You How to Live" It's worth purchasing from Itunes =)
So come with me
I'll show you life
even better than this
Come with me
I'll show you love
You didn't know could exist
Better than your first crush
Better than your first kiss
I'll show you how to live
~Sanctus Real
even better than this
Come with me
I'll show you love
You didn't know could exist
Better than your first crush
Better than your first kiss
I'll show you how to live
~Sanctus Real
Merry Christmas Everyone!!!
4 comments:
so fun! Hope you all had a wonderful day! :)
Thanks for giving us a little window into your Christmas! It looks like it was really special. =)
Those pictures are so fun!! And I'll definitely be looking up the new SR song! :)
Love the pictures and seeing how much you all enjoy your adorable niece!
Post a Comment