
Ok first of all, I really do not think this is the most attractive picture, but it was the 4th, so oh well! =)
I came home from school, and my mom told me that we were going to get our Christmas tree, and that we were leaving in just a couple minutes. All that were home at that time (My dad and mom, Kaylie, and I) jumped in the car and went to a nearby Christmas tree lot. The plan was for Kimi to meet us there and help us pick one out. When we arrived, the lady said that they were closing in 5 minutes, due to it being almost completely dark out.
This was officially the fastest we had ever picked out a tree! Usually we take our time picking out the best tree--arguing over whether to get a "tall bushy tree" or the "layered bare kind", trying to find one that will fit in our living room.... But this time we sped through the process (the freezing rain adding to our eagerness) Poor Kimi--when she arrived, we informed her of which one we were getting, and then started to cut it down.
So in conclusion, that's what the picture is about. I was asked to hold the tree, and normally I wouldn't make a fuss over that except........there was a spider on one of the branches! And most anyone who really knows me knows that I am terrified of spiders!
I thought it would be fitting to quickly thank the brave men in my life who have recently killed spiders for me upon my request:
- Luke
- Zach
- Jake
- Josiah
You guys are incredibly awesome! Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou!
Allright--I tag Kaisha, Nicole, Corina, and Lydia =)
5 comments:
Hooray, the esteemed blogger yet liveth! I had quite despaired over you.
Awww, why didn't you tag me kels? BTW what Jake are you talking about? And don't I kill spiders for you?
cuz I didn't know you had a blog, dear sister =) yay! I'm so glad you got one! It was your fiance's little brother who killed it for me =) And yes, you do kill spiders for me. And actually Nicole recently did too. Hmmmmm...I should update my list
Cool game! And I love the story that went along with your #4!
I love that story... :P I think that the picture is still cute!
4x4? BTW I'm glad that you posted! I've been waiting, as you already know. <3
Post a Comment