After close to two straight weeks of rain and thunderstorms, the sun and hot weather has returned. Ari turns into a grubby little, face flushed, ragamuffin after spending time outdoors.... My goal of wearing my hair in its natural state lasted a grand total of one week. But I'm sure there will be plenty more days of ditching my straightener and letting my inner Shirley Temple come out.... A frog in our swimming pool made for a very unrelaxing time swimming.... Birds don't scare me nearly as much as they used to..... Bobby Flay is my favorite chef on Food Network.... I'm seriously contemplating Lasik eye surgery. ....Lord willing, I'm coming home in two weeks!






P.s. Last night at a worship gathering, a musician named David Gentiles led us in song. I loved the simple message of his songs and his humble attitude in pointing us towards God. This song was my favorite:





7 comments:
Hi Kelsey,
I would love to keep up with your blog...can you count me in if you go private? Also, I would love to talk to you about Lasik surgery when you get home! I had it last September and hands down it is the biggest blessing and would do it a thousand times over!
Sounds like you and Ari are making tons of fun summer memories! And I love the song link you posted...it's so beautiful! <3
I LOVE your inner Shirley Temple, Kels! :) Never forget it ...
...and if you go private, make sure I'm on the in list, pretty please?
Love you and your odds & ends, dear friend!
Add me as well please! I love seeing any news about your sweet memories there in Texas! Can't wait for that visit, so glad it is almost here! I love all the pictures, your cute curls, and the possibility of you being able to see better! Can't wait for a coffee date SOON!
Thanks guys. I'll be sure to add y'all!
And Chessa, contingent on a followup eye appointment going well, I will have Lasik done at the end of August. I'll be sure to catch you at church while I'm home because I would love to hear about your experience with it. I'm so glad you are loving it and I bet it's just wonderful to not have to deal with contacts and glasses anymore!
Of course I want to be on your list!!! =)
Add me to your list too! Love the pics :)
~ Corina
Post a Comment