.....but he sure loves it!
Merry Christmas, everyone!
oh my! that picture is so precious! :P
Ha, ha, so funny!! That is great! Maybe we should have given that to my dad too! Though I think that with all those men probing into your family, your dad will need it more! :)
Hahahahahaha.... that is so great. The picture of all you girls is so great, I love all your faces. What a perfect present!! :D
Roxy--your dad most definitly could use it with 3 beautiful girls in his home =)
Lol that is awesome :DAdorable blog, by the way.
very appropriate... now who gave it to him? :)
That's sooo funny!I too want to know..."who gave it to him"? :)
Well, the card said "from your daughters" but we for sure didn't pick it out or buy it. I think another member of our family (MOM)was to blame =)
Oh dear! Scarey book! =)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
oh my! that picture is so precious! :P
Ha, ha, so funny!! That is great! Maybe we should have given that to my dad too! Though I think that with all those men probing into your family, your dad will need it more! :)
Hahahahahaha.... that is so great. The picture of all you girls is so great, I love all your faces. What a perfect present!! :D
Roxy--your dad most definitly could use it with 3 beautiful girls in his home =)
Lol that is awesome :D
Adorable blog, by the way.
very appropriate... now who gave it to him? :)
That's sooo funny!
I too want to know..."who gave it to him"? :)
Well, the card said "from your daughters" but we for sure didn't pick it out or buy it. I think another member of our family (MOM)was to blame =)
Oh dear! Scarey book! =)
Post a Comment