Oh my! Poor little guy...sniff that made me cry! Sob...oh dear! He needed a hug or something. Oh my...maybe its too late or something to watch that? sniff
That was sooo funny, and sooo sad at the same time! I like the parts where he said "Is this real life?" and "you have four eyes"...his mom is going to be so glad she preserved this scene on video! :)
4 comments:
LOL...my brothers and I watched this and I laughed SOOO hard!! Poor little guy :)
Oh my! Poor little guy...sniff that made me cry! Sob...oh dear! He needed a hug or something. Oh my...maybe its too late or something to watch that? sniff
Now I feel mean :P
That was sooo funny, and sooo sad at the same time! I like the parts where he said "Is this real life?" and "you have four eyes"...his mom is going to be so glad she preserved this scene on video! :)
Post a Comment