Kristi & Josh:
You would have to search to the ends of the earth and still not find anyone as compatible as Kristi and her Joshua are. From their dreamers mentality, love of Truth and people, to their individual quirks and personalities, they truly are a match made in Heaven. Ever heard the song "1,000 Miles"? Well, if airplanes weren't invented, that song would be true of them. Thankfully they were invented, and the two of them spent their first Valentine’s Day together....all the way in Japan!Karin & Zachary:
A "Love Comes Softly" story for this sister! This one was a long time in the makings! I love watching the way they tenderly adore each other, how they laugh the hardest at each other’s jokes, and the specific way Zach comforts Karin when she's sobbing after a sad movie. =) Zach is such a faithful person to Karin. He encourages her after she's sure that she failed her piano test, warms her hands up before she performs, and makes sure that she gets enough sleep before working night shift. I can't imagine anyone else for that sister of mine!Kimi and Luke:

What a pair! It's hard to believe that a couple years ago, Luke wasn't yet a part of our family. Those two simply adore each other. I love the excited look my sister gets on her face when she sees him walking up the sidewalk to our house. I also love the way he lovingly looks down into her eyes and calls her his "little lady" while she impishly refers to him as "Mr." They always find creative ways to enjoy each other’s company--they go to plays, concerts, grange meetings ;), the gym to play racquet ball...... They are always up to try new things, and very much enjoy experiencing life together. And come this September, my darling sister will no longer be a Sebens, but will take on the life and name of her best friend and lover.
Kelsey?? oh yeah, that's me =) In all reality, the buck truly does stop at me for the time being. But this year, Valentine’s Day 2009, I have to admit I was quite tickled pink with Starbucks and candy from my parents, daffodils from my instructor's garden, cherry heads and the love of little kids from a very dear family, and a phone call from a sweet friend. While I do have hopes and dreams about the future, this Valentine’s Day was still one of joy and happiness. And I hope it was the same for all of you as well!
Kelsey?? oh yeah, that's me =) In all reality, the buck truly does stop at me for the time being. But this year, Valentine’s Day 2009, I have to admit I was quite tickled pink with Starbucks and candy from my parents, daffodils from my instructor's garden, cherry heads and the love of little kids from a very dear family, and a phone call from a sweet friend. While I do have hopes and dreams about the future, this Valentine’s Day was still one of joy and happiness. And I hope it was the same for all of you as well!


9 comments:
Precious post!! I love the pictures and each unique story.
Oh wow, what a sweet post Kels! Your sisters are such neat examples of matches made in heaven! Ah what a lovely thing. I can't wait for your prince comes along...oh my he is going to be perfect (well or close to it I'm sure). <3
Awww...
I just love a good love story...and three of them are even better! It must be fun to have a house full of love-struck sisters and tales of their Prince Charmings. Your own story will be just as wonderful and perfect too someday, I know!
Happy Belated Valentine's Day!!!
Oh... how sweet! Your sisters are so adorable. The pictures are beautiful. Soon my dear friend, you will have your own story to add to this. :D
What a sweet post sister! Believe me the guy who falls for you and you for him will be on lucky man! I love you and thank-you for being in my wedding!
Hey Kels,
So sweet!
I know a about one 1/3 of what you are feeling, and I think that your turn will come all to soon! :) All to soon for your friends who will take second place in your life;( Don't feel bad that's how it goes and should go.
Love all those stories! :)
aw dear girl, thank you. Very sweet! Much love all the way from Okinawa!
Love that post! Such sweet photos!
oh, that melted my heart Kels. I'm so elated for each of your dear sisters. All those princes have found their Charm! Your prince is praying for his :) God's timing is perfect-- and I really, really mean that!
Post a Comment